Riverside Pediatrics, LLC offers the most comprehensive range of care and the most extensive hours of any practice from Westchester, NY to Stamford, CT. We offer extensive services from prenatal visits to wound suturing, ear piercing, and allergy testing. We offer after-hours visits to care for your sick child. Medications are sold on-site and we even pierce ears!
What Sets Us Apart From The Rest
- Sick & Well waiting rooms / Sick & Well exam rooms.
- We have comprehensive care all in one location:
- ALLERGY TESTING- PAINLESS SKIN PRICK TESTING WITH RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES!
- ORAL IMMUNOTHERAPY (no more painful and time-consuming allergy shots!)
- Blood Drawing
- Wound Closure
- In house pharrmacy offering Prescriptions and over-the-counter medications
- After Hours- EVENING AND WEEKEND VISITS!
- Ear Piercing
- NOW OFFERING RAPID CHOLESTEROL SCREENING! RESULTS IN 5 MINUTES!
- 30 minute well child exams - we see 1/3 of the volume of other pediatric practices in our area in order to offer more comprehensive, careful and individual care to our patients.
- We also spend more time educating parents and answering their questions.
- Balloons, stickers, and "faux" tattoos are available so all Riverside Pediatric patients leave our office with smiles on their faces.
- Flatscreen TV, books, and toys are also available while waiting.
Insurance and Billing
In order to increase access to superior quality pediatric care, all of the physicians at Riverside Pediatrics and Riverside Pediatrics AFTER HOURS are participating in network with the following insurances:
Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Connecticare, Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, Healthy CT, Multiplan (includes all insurance companies that list Multiplan on the card), Pomco, Oxford, United Healthcare. As there are numerous plans per insurance carrier, It is the patient responsibility to ensure that we are on your exact insurance plan.
*a credit card must be left on file for payment of deductibles and other non-covered services.
We accept checks, cash, Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
Facilities & Equipment
- allergy testing and oral immunotherapy
- rapid cholesterol screening
- Vision Screening for ages 6 months- 4 years (when too young for eye chart)
- EMR with electronic prescription submission, automated growth chart plotting and patient portal.
- Most Prescriptions filled on-site at our in-house pharmacy
- Rapid Flu, Strep, RSV, Hemoglobin tests and urinalysis
- All bloodwork drawn on-site
- Afterhours: IV fluids, staples, dermabond, convenient sick visits
- Plastic surgeon - comes to office for suturing as needed (subject to availability)
- Sick and well waiting rooms
- Sick and well exam rooms